Click on the image to visit our NEW IMPROVED website!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

ECLIPSE FASHION: REALIZE YOUR ROLEPLAY!



Hello all, you know Wilder PR loves to bring you the best of everything SL has to offer. Here's is another gem we have found that we believe has something for everyone in SL, Eclipse clothing. If you haven't been to Eclipse what are you waiting for? The designers behind these awesome designs are Eclipse Lykin and Bryce Randt and they put a lot of time and effort into their clothing line. It's evident that these clothing are not thrown together they are made with care and a love for design.

Eclipse is one of those stores you tp down to and you are like,"Wow ok now when do I stop buying," because once you buy one thing and see how well it fits you want to go crazy and buy more. I was with my wonderful friend Rusch Raymaker, CEO of AVENUE MODELS, and she is a very picky shopper, needless to say she went wild on a buying spree at Eclipse which is so unlike her. After watching Rusch go into a shopping frenzy I started to look closely at the clothing and I must say I loved what I saw. Eclipse blog is where one can go to keep updated on the upcoming things for Eclipse check it out: http://eclipsedevelopment.blogspot.com/

Eclipse is definitely on the one to watch list. If you love well made clothing and purchasing from people who really care about their clientele Eclipse is one of those places you should be teleporting to as soon as you read this. I promise it's worth your time to go down and check out this location and to make it easy on you here is the slurl just click and go. I promise you you'll be happy you did:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/TreeLine/186/185/23

Annette Wilder, CEO, Wilder Public Relations Firm Inc.