Click on the image to visit our NEW IMPROVED website!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

OUR NEW WEBSITE IS UP...


Ok first of all I know I do a lot of bragging on Mahala Bing, my PR Exec. I can't help it she's a genius. This is what she has completed for WilderPR:

http://www.wilderpublicrelationsfirminc.com/index.htm

That is our new website Mahala has been working on non-stop and has completed within a week. She is still tweaking it but it is coming along beautifully and I could not be prouder to show the world what she has worked so hard on. She is amazing and when you see her in-world please tell her what you think of the awesome job she has done. If there was an employee of the month, week, year in SL it would definitely be Mahala. I could never pay her enough for all she does for Wilder PR. She is my PR Exec, my Personal Assistant, and my Technical Genius. I have never met anyone so dedicated and so hard working and I can't express enough how important she is to Wilder and how much I love her as a friend and think highly of her as an employee. Thank you Mahala for all you do!



Annette Wilder, CEO, Wilder Public Relations Firm Inc.