Click on the image to visit our NEW IMPROVED website!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our loss


I am sad to announce that Veronica Ogleby passed away from ovarian cancer. While I was away from Second Life the world lost such a smart, funny, kind-hearted human being. I regret that I was not around to see her one last time. She was a sweet engaging individual who really never met a stranger. Veronica worked at Wilder as our assistant for a short period of time but during that time she became a person I trusted deeply. She had a great sense of humor and was just a beautiful individual who lit up a room with her positive energy whenever she entered. Even though we never met in real life, speaking to her on Skype, I could still feel her aurora and it was good and genuine. Veronica, I am glad I had the chance to meet you and work with you. You will be greatly missed.