Click on the image to visit our NEW IMPROVED website!

Monday, September 3, 2012

WILDER PR'S NEW IMPROVED WEBSITE NOW UP!

Photo by Prinz Photostudio
Photo by Prinz Photostudio













First of all I must say thank you to Ansleigh Beverly my wonderful COO who has revamped the old Wilder website. Ansleigh, in my opinion, has outdone herself and reminded me yet again why she is my right hand person. She has been by my side for the last almost three years. She works hard for Wilder and I honestly could not ask for a better person to help me run my company and accomplish my dreams for my business. Sometimes she knows what the company needs even before I can think of it myself. She loves it as if it were her own and for that I am forever grateful.

Ansleigh and I would also like to thank the wonderful photography of Ludwig Prinz who did our staff photos under the staff page on our website. The photos by Ludwig inspired Ansleigh and gave her ideas of how to tweak the site and the direction in which we wanted it to go. Ludwig is the owner of Prinz Photostudio to schedule and appointment please contact Ludwig Prinz in-world.

I invite you to view our new website and contact us using the contact sheet if you have any ideas for our upcoming radio episodes or know of any businesses who need PR representation. We have some very significant guests who will appear and are always looking for other interesting business owners to interview and work with.

I would also like to remind you all to watchout for new events we will be publicizing along with AVENUE Inc. starting with our newest client Vikeejeah Xevion, owner of LD Major | Loovus Dzevavor. Wilder PR is proud to reopen our doors and to be working with such an intelligent and dedicated group of individuals. We look forward to bringing innovative events to you for years to come!

To view our new website please visit:
 http://www.wilderpublicrelationsfirminc.com/#!home/mainPage

For information about WilderWeb please go to our website and view the website tab. If you are interested in a website created by WilderWeb please use the contact list on our website or email us at:
wilderprinc@gmail.com

To see more of fabulous work by Prinz Photostudio please visit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prinzphotostudio/

Annette Wilder,
CEO and founder of Wilder Public Relations Firm Inc.