Click on the image to visit our NEW IMPROVED website!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just like the energizer bunny we keep going...

The month of May has been a huge month of new clients! We are very happy to say that we are building our client base of second life and real life clientele. May and June are set to be very busy and I will have to find time in June for my real life vacation. The thought of being away from work is both exciting and scary but everyone needs a break sometimes right? It's exciting because I love to travel it's scary because we are doing so well I don't want to miss a thing. Right now we are coming off our high of the hugely successful Grand Opening of +grasp+. We are working on the 3rd Working World's/GAX Technologies job fair and we have two exciting jobs coming up for the week of May 25th.

This month we have been approached by nine potential new clients and we will be adding to our staff very soon. The team does an excellent job under pressure and I have to thank them each time I see them for being such troopers and getting the jobs done. I never thought I would be lucky enough to find two dedicated people like Mahala and Ansleigh I have truly been blessed.

Wilder PR has become something much more than just a way to spend my Second Life. It has become part of my real life and we have plans to do so many things with it that you all will have to stay tuned to our blog and websites to see what's next! Thank you for your support and to our clients thank you for believing that we are truly the best PR team for your fabulous products and companies. We look forward to continue to serve only the very best Second Life has to offer.

Annette Wilder, Owner, Wilder Public Relations Firm Inc.™