Click on the image to visit our NEW IMPROVED website!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ansleigh's Corner

On this holiday, I was thinking of what an integral place in my life my mother holds. Aside from the obvious fact that she is responsible for my very existence, she holds a role in my life that encompasses so many other things.

She’s my cheerleader, my motivation, my inspiration, and my constant friend. She’s truly the person most dear to my heart.

There is no denying the debt each of us owes to our mother. She is responsible for the very shape of our personality, the core values of our being, and the morals and standards by which we live our lives. Whether the person you know as mother gave birth to you, raised you, or merely touched your life in a profound way, today is a day to show the depths of your gratitude.

Though the woman we call mother is important to us first and foremost because she holds this position in our lives, it may be that she holds many other roles as well. I am personally fortunate enough to work for two such women.

Annette Wilder and Mahala Bing are outstanding mothers as well as wonderful business women and fantastic friends. It is a privilege to know them and an honor to work with them. Always on the go, getting tasks done, being supportive, and placing their children first; these women are the epitome of all a mother can be.

On this Mother’s day, I’d like to express my appreciation to all of the mothers out there taking care of family and working so hard to do their part to contribute to our SL community. Your dedication and hard work are valued beyond measure. Thank you also to all of our wonderful friends and clients for helping to make Wilder Public relations the success that it is.

I hope that all of ya’ll have had a pleasant holiday and a wonderful weekend. Do take the time to tell your mother how much you appreciate her, not just today but each time you get a chance. Never forget all she has done for you. It will mean more to her than you know.

Wishing you only the best,
Ansleigh Beverly
Administrative Assistant, Wilder PR Firm